In keeping with our ethos, we have prioritized nurturing and protecting Bermuda's fragile island environment.
Following is an outline of our efforts to date to help minimize the impact that our operations have on the environment.
- Bermuda's largest Organic / Biodiverse Wine List
- 'Ethic Ocean' Certification for local fish
- World Ocean Day 'R&C Fish Unknown' Project
- In House Triple Filtered Water
- Kitchen Garden - Fresh Herbs & Edible Flowers
- Rosedon Garden - Fresh Vegetables & Flowers
- Owners Gardens - Fresh Herbs, Flowers & Vegetables
- Family Orchard - Fresh Citrus, Bananas and assorted fruit
- Prioritize local farmers & fishermen with sustainable practices
- Solar Hot Water - Reduced energy consumption
- Biodegradable Containers - Safe for landfill (No Styrofoam!)
- Glass Crusher - Sand used as substrate in our lawns and gardens
- Composting of food waste - Supporting our gardens
- Energy Efficient Appliances - Energy Star Rated
- Fair Trade & Organic Purchasing prioritized
- Trip Advisor certification as a 'Green Leader'
If you would like to learn more &/or partner in our environmentally conscious approach, please contact us!